Today we Americans are so completely brainwashed by the propaganda campaign that one is looked upon as a menace, a bigot or a dangerous man if he dares to speak one word of criticism against those who would ban, deny, belittle, and curse the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The challenge to all Christians is to love and stand for the name of Jesus and make no compromise with those that hate our Lord and His Word. Whenever a Christian must make a decision between the will of Jesus Christ and that of the Christ-Rejecters, he must always have the courage and the determination to obey the words of Jesus Christ. It is no disgrace to be criticized, to be condemned, to be cursed, or to be attacked by the Jew.
Jesus was cursed, hated, rejected, and finally murdered by the Jews, because He refused to conform to their Devil inspired religion. Talmudic Judaism is still the Archenemy of Biblical Christianity, just as its religious leaders were the enemy of Jesus. Nothing can possibly be Judeo-Christian. Judaism has no part in Christianity anymore than the wicked Jews had to do with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Just see what the Holy Spirit leads the apostle John to record about the conflict between Jesus and the Jews.
1. "And the Jew's Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when He had made a scourge of small Cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money. and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, take these things hence; make not My Father's house an house of merchandise." (John 2:13-16)
2. "The man departed. and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole. And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay Him, because He had done these things on the sabbath day. But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God." (John 5:15-18)
3. "The Jews then murmured at Him, because He said, I am the bread which came down from heaven." (John 6:41)
4. "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for He would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to Kill Him." (John 7:1)
5. "Then the Jews sought Him at the feast, and said, Where is He? And there was much murmuring among the people concerning Him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay: but He deceiveth the people. Howbeit no man spake openly of Him for fear of the Jews.” (John 7:11-13)
6. "They answered and said unto Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus said unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to Him, We be not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." (John 8:39-44)
7. "Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?" (John 8:48)
8. "Then took they up stones to cast at Him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by." (John 8:59)
9. "These words spake his (the blind man's) parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that He was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue. therefore said his parents, he is of age; ask him," (John 9:22-23) (go to top)
10. "Then came the Jews round about Him, and said unto Him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me." (John 10:24-25)
11. "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him." (John 10:31)
12. "And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, Nor consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not. And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation." (John 11:49-51)
13. "Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples." (John 11:54)
14. "Little Children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you." (John 13:33)
15. "Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and said unto them, Peace be unto you. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.” (John 20:19-20)
According to the above verses Jesus’ enemies were the Jews. The same sort of Jews who cried out, "His blood be on us and our children." (Matthew 27:25) are alive today, trying to take the name and authority of Jesus Christ out of our whole process of life, out of our government, out of our education system, and even out of our churches. How is this being done? How is our Lord being crucified anew by those who despise Him and His name? Here are a few of the methods being employed.
* A highly organized campaign is being promoted today by Jewish organizations to prevent even the singing of Christmas carols in the public school buildings.
* An organization has been formed known as the Roundtable of Christians and Jews. How can believers be yoked together with unbelievers? There can be no common denominator or religious harmony between a man who denies Jesus Christ and a man who confesses Him. “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?” (2 Corinthians 6:14-15)
* It has become an accepted belief that any man seeking office must never mention the name of Jesus Christ, He must never be praised, and all prayers at any public gathering must close in the generic name of God, because if the name of Jesus Christ is mentioned then these Christ-hater Jews will be offended.
* The official organizations of the Jews have declared their vengeance upon all who insist that Jesus Christ must be King of Kings and Lord of Lords in everything pertaining to our national life.
Whether you want to believe it or not, the contest is the same as it was 2,000 years ago. Only cowards will deny this fact. Every person will have to make the same decision that Pilate made between Jesus and the Jews. They will demand that we deny Him, that we forget Him, that we belittle Him, and finally become ashamed of Him. This is where our nation is headed. Will you passively go along? Read Luke 9:26. In everything that these Jews touch and control the name of Jesus Christ is dumped into the gutter, whether it be over the radio, T.V., through movies, or print media, the name of Jesus is either banned or blasphemed by these Anti-Christs.
"Choose ye today whom ye shall serve." (Joshua 24:15) The world stands at the cross-roads. We can go along with the Jews’ desires and allow this nation and world to become a Christ less desolation, or we can follow the One who said: "If any man would be my disciple, let him take up his cross and follow Me." (Matthew 16:24)